YOU Are a Time Traveler!
Congratulations to you, the time-traveling realtor, for helping to advance closings of the future. If you’re not as excited as we are, it’s likely that you don’t know you're a part of the future of real estate - eClosings.
What Is an eClosing?
An eClosing is any closing where documents are delivered and executed electronically. If you’re a customer of any Florida Agency Network title agency, you have probably participated in an eClosing as we stay on the cutting edge of closing technology.
If you’re not already one of our lucky time travelers, here’s what an eClosing can look like for you and your customers:
- Using our online portal, your customers are not at the mercy of office hours to have documents sent or received. There is no need to fax or come into the office.
- Some documents will be sent directly to your customers to be signed electronically. Most modern mortgage documents are signed with services such as Docusign or Adobe Sign.
- A digital PDF copy of the Closing Disclosure is sent electronically for review by you and your customers.
Then, most importantly, when it comes to the actual closing day, you and your customers have many choices on where - and HOW - to execute the final documents:
- Come to any of our 25+ offices to sit with one of our licensed title agents who can answer any questions you might have. They may have you sign at least some of the documents electronically.
- Next, have your customers meet you at their home, place of work, or your office. We can send one of our "Mobile Closers" to you to make the closing completely convenient and have someone guide your customers through the documents.
- With RON, or remote online notarization, you may be able to have your customer close anywhere in the WORLD - while they are on vacation, a work trip, or just sitting on the beach. They just need to be a U.S. citizen and have a strong WiFi connection.
So, while we're still waiting for our flying cars and robot maids, you can join us in the future today!